HLG offers clients a diverse background of business development and management experience that represents over 36 years of associations with companies who operate in the environments of rapidly changing organizational needs and business conditions.
An ideal client company would be a mid-sized privately-held and/or family-owned business that manufactures package foods, beverage products, organic foods or nutriceutical foods - a firm that requires focused attention to a management initiative in the areas of marketing and business development.
|HLG's experience and background in client services include the following broad areas of practice with:
• STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• MARKET EXPANSION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
• BUSINESS BUILDING INITIATIVES
• SALES AND CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT
• INTERACTION WITH OUTSIDE SUPPLIERS
The business mission of HLG is to serve client Food Industry companies as a cost effective marketing and business development resource. HLG will provide a variety of strategic business development services that will assist senior management in the development, implementation and/or execution of business growth opportunities.
• HLG will help in identifying consumer needs and in understanding the customer expectations that are related to developing new markets and new products. Marketing opportunities are assessed and collaboration is provided in developing the marketing plan necessary to support new business growth.
• The level of operational readiness proves critical in new business development. HLG can lend expertise in assessing the strengths and limitations that will impact on the success of attaining business expansion objectives.
• HLG can support constructing sales plans and implementing promotional programs in a timely manner. Customer relationship building strategies can be coordinated with these efforts.
• HLG will provide services to:
- select, train and motivate food broker and distributor networks
- assess customer needs and opportunities
• HLG can effectively manage and coordinate interaction with outside suppliers. This could include:
- promotion, advertising and PR agencies
- graphic design, printing and market research organizations