HLG can bring dedicated attention to a highly specialized project or work "hands-on" and in concert with senior management and staff on an extended interim arrangement.
Key areas of involvement are with:
- Marketing audits
- Strategic business building
- Market identification and market expansion
- Competitive assessments - industry, customers, suppliers
- Distribution channel management strategy
- Customer targeting & account specific programs
- Broker and distributor selection and management
- Customer relationship building
- Sales training, sales performance audits
"The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital."
Joe Paterno (1926 -)
American College Football Coach
Winning and preparation - HLG can help with both.
HLG Business Development
Please go directly to the Interest in Project Work and Services Form about specific inquiries for HLG's business development services.